Field Service Solution | Mobile Application
A mobile application supports the on-site service process with which all data can be recorded on the spot in online or offline mode; therefore, you will never lose valuable information. Numerous automated processes help you fill out the worksheet, such as barcode scanning or autofill of work time and distance travelled.
Executing service tasks
- Route planning
- Send status report to the service center and the customer
- Mobile app for on-site work
- Parts picking by barcode or QR scanner
- Fill in, create and print a worksheet on-site
- Capture client’s signature on-site
- Customizable process types (e.g.: preparation for winter, maintenance, removal)
Tracking service items
- Record information related to service items and parts
- Track serial numbers
- Track the lifecycle of service items
- Inventory information
- Store and display the picture of items
Managing contracts and orders
- When performing repairs/non-planned tasks, it is possible to combine these with planned maintenance tasks
- Administration of the work of subcontractor’s service technicians and of the parts used.
- Work on-site on a mobile device in online or offline mode
Please fill in the fields below so that we can get in touch with you.